About Me: A Brief Intro

This blog will document my experience applying for;
MA Acting- ALRA (1 year)
MFA Acting- LAMDA (2 years)
MA Acting (Classical) - Central (1 year)
MA Acting - ArtsEd (1 year)
1 Year Diploma In Professional Acting - Drama Studio (1 Year)
1 Year Acting Course - Oxford School of Drama (1 year)
MFA Acting- Juilliard ( 4 years)
Acting FdA -Bristol Old Vic (2 years)
MA Acting - Mountview (1 year)
MA Acting - Drama Centre (1 year)

Damn- that's a lot!

To explain my background briefly, I have completed an undergraduate degree in Chemical Engineering and am now working in an engineering company to save money. I am 21 years young and that's me in the header image performing in The Cherry Orchard at The Young Vic Theatre.

Feel free to comment and subscribe so you know when the next audition happens!

Comments

Popular Posts